Skip to content
Guidelines for Family visits with residents (outside).
May 8th 2020
- Please pre-plan your visits by calling ahead. All visits should occur between 9am-4pm Monday thru Friday to ensure adequate staffing for transports in and out of the building. Weekend visits should be planned in advance with the manager.
- Please remain 6 feet apart
- Residents should press their call light when they want to enter, OR set up a time the staff will come outside to get the resident. Families should not enter the building.
- Both parties should have surgical or cloth masks (families should provide their own).
- Note: if more than one family member wishes to visit, allow that 6 foot distance
- No hugging or body to body contact
- Families can drop off plants, baked goods, and supplies. Staff will wipe down items with disinfectant before giving to the residents. (Outside of sealed containers for baked goods).
- Please remember to ask if your loved one has any mail for you and staff will bring it outside for you.
- Under certain circumstances, pre-arranged family in-visits may be allowed. Please contact the manager for more information.
Thank you for your cooperation during this challenging time!